Frank's Cafe-Bar is located within the Brangwyn Hall building. Directions to can be found throughout both the Guildhall and Brangwyn vicinity.
• Access via external lift below Brangwyn entrance steps - South Road. As you face the steps, the door is to the right hand side under the steps
• Accessible Disabled persons toilet located in Brangwyn bar
• Changing Places toilet located in Brangwyn bar (accessed via RADAR key - a key is available from bar staff and hall stewards).
• Baby change facilities available in Brangwyn bar
• It is advisable to book accessible spaces (01792 636595)
Accessible Disabled Persons' Toilets
• Unisex - Lower Ground Floor (reception area)
First Floor (opposite Lord Mayor's Parlour)
• Ladies - on North Side, next to lifts on Lower Ground, 1st and 2nd Floors
How to get to here
High Street, Swansea is an accessible station. It is advisable to contact British Rail to discuss access arrangements / assistance.
Tel: 08453 003 005
Data Cabs 01792 474747
Virtually all buses are now accessible.
Quadrant Bus Station is located in the City Centre. Buses are available from High Street Station to the Quadrant Bus Station.
Check out the website for information on accessibility and bus timetables.
The nearest bus stop to the accessible entrance to the Guildhall / Brangwyn Hall is the South Road stop.
C O N T A C T D E T A I L S
For enquiries in relation to the Brangwyn hall
For enquiries in relation to catering at the Brangwyn
For enquiries in relation to Frank's Cafe-Bar
The Brangwyn Hall